To review fractions basics, try:
- Fraction Fling - Fraction Fling is an educational game where you must match fractions to a model. This game is from ABCya! and it plays similar to "Angry Birds."
- Study Jams: Fractions - This self-guided mini-lesson reviews the basics of fractions. It contains a brief lesson, some interactive practice, and a quiz.
To review adding and subtracting fractions, try:
- Least Common Multiple - Finding the least common multiple is required when you add or subtract fractions with unlike denominators. It is the first step in determining the lowest common denominator. Try this mini-lesson to review least common multiples.
- Fractions - Adding - Use this fractions simulator to help you add fractions with unlike denominators.
- Subtracting Fractions - This "quiz" has several; nice visuals and practice problems as you subtract fractions
- Study Jams: Finding a Fraction of a Set - This is a self-guided lesson that walks through the basics of finding a fraction of a set or collection. There is a brief lesson, guided practice, and a quiz.
- Forty Frogs - This fun activity begins by practicing dividing a set into equal groups. From there, you find various fractions of that set.
- Rename to the Lowest Terms - After you have added, subtracted and determined fractions of a set, you will need to simplify some of those fractions! Try this visual fractions simulator to practice simplifying fractions to their lowest terms.
- Fractions as Part of a Set - In this game, you match the correct fraction to the picture. There are two modes "Relaxed Mode" and "Timed Mode". Each time you complete a level, you step up in difficulty.